Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

My exam trials..:D


Yeahhh !! Thats my TARGET for my SPM exam this year . This year , all students in Malaysia who already 17 years old and in Form 5 this year are going to sit for this SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia ) exam . And you guys , all the best and may we all manage to go trough this exam successfully . :) Tell ya , SPM isn't a particular exam . It is a very IMPORTANT exam . If you didn't past this exam , your future will be ruined . So , pray for me , wish me luck for my SPM exam ok ?? :D

But today , I won't just telling you guys about the exam in Malaysia , but also , I want to share with you all about all my trials that I've faced every time I'm gonna sit for all the 'kinda' important exam important exam too like UPSR and PMR . :)


Ok , when were in the primary school , we all sat for UPSR exam when we reach Standard 6 right ? And for sure I sat for it too . When I was in the Primary School , I'm boleh dikatakan smart lah . Because I used to excellent results every exam and from Standard 1 until 6 , I was on the first class all the way . But I'm a lazy type person and I always didn't finished my homework and always getting scolded from my teacher . Hehe .  ( I'M SO SORRY TEACHER ) . ;) 

I was grown in my grandparents house . And at home , I always being scolded from my grandfather because I was a naughty kid . Huhu . But when I was a little kid , I LOVE MY GRANDFATHER VERY MUCH ! But , before he passed away , I kinda have some quarrel with him . This is because he's kinda being strict to me . So , it was a week before my PERCUBAAN UPSR . That morning , again we have a little bit quarrel , and I forgot to say sorry to him before I went to school . At school , I was busy focusing myself because the exam is around the corner . Suddenly my name was announced . I went to the teacher's room and there's a guy there from my aunt school ( he's a teacher too ) and I was asked to called my aunt's daughter that was the same school as me too .

That guy to me that her grandfather has passed away . And I was like , "Oh OK , poor girl" because in my mind I wasn't expected my grandfather because she has two grandfather who is one from her mother side and the other is from her father side . I was on my way to her class and I realized that her grandfather that from her father side has passed away last year . Then I turn back to the teacher's room and my dad was there . I had a bad feeling as I saw his face isn't as cherish as always so I asked him what happened .And my father said "Atuk dah meninggal long , pergi panggil adik akak ngan NABILA , kita balik rumah ok ?" (Nabila is my aunt daughter which is my niece ) . My tear started to pour out fast . :(


I ran quickly to my sisters classes and also my niece classes .You could not imagine my feeling that time , crying , confused , sad , regret . All this thing was playing inside my head . The hardest thing is when I knock down all their classes door and need to tell them , their teacher , about my GRANDFATHER . Thanks to God , I was gave the strength to do all of that . I bring my crying sisters and niece down to the teacher's room and we all went back to our grandfather house . 

When I reached the house , I saw my grandfather body lying in front of me and the house are kinda crowded . I heard from my grandmother that my grandfather fell inside the toilet . :( I took the Ya'asin and donated it reading pahala to him because that was the only thing that I'm capable of . I was still crying when I read the Ya'asin . That time I realized that my grandfather was being strict to me because he's gonna left us forever and also so that I learn from all of my mistakes . And from that day , I promised myself to be a good boy so that I won't regret myself in my future . :(

When my PERCUBAAN UPSR start , I can't do it well because I'm still in a sad mood . My grade fell badly . Haish . Then , I remember about my grandfather advices , STUDY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE . That time I realized , that I still got time to excel in my exam because the I still have the chance in the real UPSR exam . Alhamdullliah . Finally , I manage to get 5 A's for my UPSR exam . As I've checked , I was also was also offered to MOZAC if I'm not mistaken ( one of the greatest school in Malacca ) but I rejected it because my parents didn't let me to go to a hostel school . So , I just end up went to MHS ( Malacca High School ) . :)


As I was on the secondary school in a new environment , I get plenty of new friends . :) But , I was my mistake , I kinda end up with some not a very good friend . MHS was a great school but because of I didn't manage to associate with a good friend , I was just busy playing then studying . Haish . And , this is causing my grade again drop badly . This time , it is very very badly . And my grandmother realize this , I was transfer to a kampung school when I was in Form 2 namely SMK KLEBANG BESAR . :D

TADAAA !!! :D

There , I went for tuition with my uncle and manage to associate well with plenty of GOOD FRIENDS now . :) Alhamdulillah . And the teachers there also was giving a great compliment to me . :) At this kampung school , my grade starting to getting better and better . Here , I learned that , the we can study anywhere as long as we stay focus and be more hardworking . Not to mention , STRUGGLE a bit . Because I was busy playing on my past school , I became STUPID . Haha .:D And , when I was form 3 . I study until late night until now I was given a pair of PANDA eyes . Haha .:D And also , with the help of the teacher , my uncle , parents , grandmother , friends , uncle , aunt that always supported me , I finally succeed in my PMR exam and gained 8 A's ! WHOOHOO ! :D Alhamdulillah . Not to forget , thanks to Allah S.W.T that gave me the all the strength and patient needed . :) 

All the straight A's student . Me was on the left standing .:)

*p/s : a week before PMR , I do all my revision crying because my PERCUBAAN PMR results was not that good and I was scared I failed the real exam . Weee~ :D

And finally , this year , I'm gonna sit for the SPM exam as I told you guys right ? For your information , after PMR , I was offered into one of the greatest school in Malaysia which is The Malay College of Kuala Kangsar ( MCKK ) . But , I have a family problem that me myself can't avoid it and I take the decision to resign from the school because I can't concentrate with my studies there . I was busy thinking about my grandmother , father , and my sisters . So , thats why I came back and study in Malacca . Back to SMK Klebang Besar . I just keep in my mind that it was not my rezeki to be there and finished my studies there . :( But , I always remember that , SETIAP BENDA YANG BERLAKU PASTI ADA HIKMAHNYA . :)


Soooo , now , I was going to prepare for my exam for a lifetime which is SPM . Hehe . Kinda scare woah . I hope there won't be any trials before SPM . Inshaallah . For all the candidates for the SPM this year , keep on fighting , may the strength be with us . If you feel that you're lost , hands up your hand , pray to GOD . :) May we all manage to score in this upcoming SPM ! Aminnnn .:)

HEY GUYS !! TO THE MUSLIMS .. AL FATIHAH TO MY ARWAH GRANDFATHER .. MAY HIS SOUL BE IN PEACE .. AMINN .. :)

THANKS !!






No comments:

Post a Comment