Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Trip to Kuala Lumpur ..:D

Well ya look at that .:D You can my WEIRDO HAPPY face . Haha . Want to know why am I being like this ? Continue reading my post ok ? :D

On 15th April 2011 , my class organized a one day trip to Kuala Lumpur . The trip was held during the Anniversary of the City of Historic Malacca . For your information , since 8 years ago , people of Malacca will enjoy a PUBLIC HOLIDAY during every 15th of April to celebrate this event . :) (Oh yeah ! More holiday .:D ) Then , there will be plenty of event done during this day . And we take it as an opportunity 
for us to make a Class Trip with other classes too . :)

On that day , we supposed to leave from our school at 7 a.m . Hehe . That night , I was busy onlining and sleep a little late around 3 something . Haha . Then the next day , I wake up , it was 6.40 a.m ! I grab my towel , bath , breakfast , pack some thing , CHARGING MY EMPTY BATTERY ALREADY PHONE (because someone is using my phone that night to upload her pictures) =.= solat , then salam salam with my grandma and father . When I opened my door , my cousin was already in front of my house . Huhu . Sorry dude . Hehe . The result is , we arrived at our school around 7 something . Everybody was there already . Haha . Sorry guys I'm late again .:))

After I realized that there is 2 more person that still not arrived yet , it was a relief . Haha . Ok , when they arrived few minutes later the teachers divide us into 5 group . The conclusion is , we really late that morning and running from our schedule . Huhu . Then , we leave our school to Kuala Lumpur around 8 .:D

Inside the bus OTW to Kuala Lumpur .:))

If you guys notice my bestie was making a JAMBU face in front of the camera .:D See ? Ok what .:)


THE ARRIVAL TO SURIA KLCC


The arrival .


Our first destination was SURIA KLCC . For your information , we reached Kuala Lumpur around 10 . We suppose to reach SURIA KLCC at 9 a.m . Haha . LAMBAT BAIII  . :D Its ok lah , better late than never right ? :))

Suria Klcc

Then we go inside , find the nearest elevator . Hehe. :) (dah lambat kan) We came here not for shopping , but to learn about life . Chehh . We actually came here for a visit to PETROSAINS . Huhu . It is not a suitable place for adult , it was for kids actually . Hehe . But like I say before , we came there to learn .:)

PETROSAINS !!:)


Que to get inside of PETROSAINS .:)


Ok , I don't think that I must told you all what is it inside of this PETROSAINS thing right because most of us already been here . And if I told you guys , whoever that haven't been here already knew about it right . So , tak suprise lak derr .:D I will just share with you one thing that I've done and still nobody knows . Hehe .

See this machine ?? The one that I'm riding on ??

Hehe . I have a story with this machine .:DD


After saw the mak cik besides the punya anak kecil play with these machine . I'm thinking to give it try . Hehe . I thought it was easy and hoping that to bajet in front of that kid . :D After turning the machine on ..... Hehehe . I try to shovel the sand with it . Suddenly , I also don't know what am I doing , the arm of it smack down toward the floor . Haha . There got this loud bang produced . The mak cik saw that accident . Hehe . DENGAN SELAMBER , I get out from that machine . Haha . :D Thats what happened when we have a bad intention . It was a lesson for me . So , always have a good intention in our heart so that good things will happened to us . Don't take me as an example ok ?? Haha .:D

FEW PHOTOS INSIDE OF PETROSAINS

HazIm, Alan n Abshar..
HAZIM , AZLAN AND ME . :)

jess atie..
JESS AND ATIE .:)

Smile laa farid..
ATIE , MY COUSIN , AND AYET .:)

After finished our trip inside of PETROSAINS . We go out from the PETROSAINS . I was hungry that time and lucky for me , it was around 12 . 30 p.m . LUNCHTIME WEI !! Haha . Kuala Lumpur , its expensive to lunch at Kuala Lumpur nak nak kat SURIA KLCC . So , the teachers took us somewhere around Kampung Baru using an LRT for lunch . :) I love to EAT . Thats why I'm BUNCIT .:D


waiting...for lunch time..
Waiting for the LRT .


Kg. BAru area...
Kpg Baru area .


time to eat!
Time to eat .:)


Koh n FAhmi
Dua budak pandai is eating .:)


Moving to our next destination ..

|
|
|
|
V

PLANETARIUM 





Planetarium , a great place to learn and EXERCISE ! Haha .:D You see that ?? WHOAA . Their stairs are like hell yah . It was place ON TOP OF THE A HILL in The Lake Garden . We was tortured weyh , it feels like COURT RUN that I usually done during my training . Haha . To climb up of the stairs to get on top of this hill is already enough to kill an asthma person . Haish . When we managed to climb the hill , what we is this more stairs like the pictures above . =.= . WALAUWE !! Nasib baik lah dalam tu air cond bai .:D

Our victory pitcures !:D

~~

Hmm . Theres nothing interesting to story here . It just a place for Space Science exhibit , and others science stuff . For further information , you can visit there by yourself at Jalan Perdana, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur or call 03-2273 4303 . :)


PHOTOS AT PLANETARIUM 


lyana jess..
LYANA AND JESS .:)


my friends


astronomy




my rocket! i wanna take it home..




And our last destination was...


I-CITY SHAH ALAM !! :)


I-city , heavens for photographer .:D This place was very pretty
 (like someone I like) . Haha . Every night , at 8 . 30 p.m they 
will turn on all the lights there that will make that place bright and 
colorful in the night . Thats why I say it was a heaven for the
 photographer . :) There , we went inside the SNOW WALK . Its 
very popular place in Malaysia because its the second place
 that wcan find snow in Malaysia besides Cameron 
Highland . 

Here , majorities of my friend walk together with their COUPLE . 
Yes , it is a romantic place to bring your girlfriend . I walk alone 
here . Because , I'm the only single person there . :) This
 moments , I suddenly thinking of having a girl friend too . :D But , 
I still remember what ustazah teach me during AGAMA CLASS
 about batas pergaulan antara lelaki dan perempuan 
dalam ISLAM . Me as a humble person , I just mencegah 
menggunakan hati . Because , its a once in a lifetime moments
 right . So , I just let them be with their partners . I just pray that
 they'll live happily together forever . :) 

Then , after an hour there , we took plenty of pictures with our
 friend . Some of my friends again took some pictures
 with their partner . Haish . I'm kinda jelous . Haha .
 Huhu . Btw , inside of the SNOW WALK , I fell 
because of its slipperyness . Haha . SAKIT DOE ! .:D 

happy
Pictures of US inside of the SNOW WALK .:)

Then , after 2 hours inside of that coldy place , we went for 
dinner around there . Then , suddenly my friend invite 
us to watch a reptilian show . Haha . At the show , I was
 asked to hold an IGUANA and A BIG SNAKE .After that ,
 we take our last pictures at the I-CITY . Here are some 
of it .:)

Blink3*

all Black..

I-city

And , I also bought this CUTE rabbit for my sister .
 I never ever forgot about you guys lah .:) I bought two 
of it so that they won't going to have a fight with
 each other . :)

Rabbit..

And this is our last pictures of us in front of the SNOW
 WALK before leaving the I-CITY . And then , no more 
pictures because in the bus , everyone was exhausted 
and sleep deeply . :) Including me , I also got hoping that I'll 
dream of someone but when I sleep , DARK only what I
 see . Haha .:D

Me was that doing the BIG LOVE with my friend there . Haha .:D SENGAL ! 


Finally , we reached Malacca at 11.30 p.m . It was a
 tiring day but enjoyable too ! :) I WILL MISS THIS 

MOMENTS WITH YOU GUYS! :)



THANKS FOR THE MEMORY GUYS !! 

:)


LOVE YOU ALL 




No comments:

Post a Comment