Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why People Scared of Cats ? Haha ..:D

I love cats very much . They are so cute .But , why got certain people hate cats ? Or maybe they scared of them ? Hehe . :P Haish . For your information , I LOVE CATS ! :) And today , what I'm going to share with you guys is all about cat cat and cat . And also a story that happened at me when I was just a kid . :)

But I still confused , why have certain people who just scared of this cute creature . Until sometimes when the cat get closed to them , they'll get panic and will scream like a crazy person and would cried too . Haha . Hmm . Is cat that scary ?? I don't think so la . Haha .

See ? Aren't they cute ? Hehe . (This image was created just to make the people that scared of cat to be scared more to cat) Haha . Chill .:)

Actually , cat is just a friendly creature . If you treat them nicely , of course they will be nice with you and will get more closer to you . Thats why I love them . :)

Told you so . Cat is very cute and adorable . Why still you guys out there scared of them ?? Haha . :)

The list of my cat name :

-Kiki (Died)
Cause of death : Attacked by wild dogs . :(

-Bart (Died)
Cause of death : Old .

-Kiko
Cause of death : Old .

-Kiki2
Cause of death : Abortion .

-Comel 
Cause of death : Attacked by wild dogs too . :(

-Bobo
Lost never found until today . :( 

-Julie
Cause of death : Chocked .

List of my cat now which is still alive and still survive :

-McD

Image of her when she's young .:)

This is my cat . Her name is McD ( McDonald) . The reason why her name is McD is because I found her at McDonald and raise her until she grew up now . By the way , shes lazy . Haha .:) The things that she's really good at is SLEEP . Haha . Its ok . I still love her very much . :) This is the image of her when she's still young . But , if you want to know , from she's small until she's grew up , she still loves to SLEEP . Haha . :D

And this is her now . Old already . :)

Hehe . She very adorable la . I sayang u so much my lovely cat . McD ! :)

-HM(McD's son)

A few month ago , McD gave birth and what she get is HM ! Haha .:D Its kinda weird because McD gave birth only a kitten . A kitten only . Not like others , if other cat is they will gave birth around 2 or 3 kitten . But I repeat it again , McD gave birth only A KITTEN ONLY . So , I think , HM is a special kitten .:) And , if you want to know why I called him HM is ....when he was smaller than now , his nose always being in red color . So , I've decided to call him HM (Hidung Merah) . :) And he seem liked to be called HM . Hehe .:)
HM , I love you too !:D

Image of HM . Awwwww . :)

Ok . I'm going to tell you a story that will make you all called me weirdo . Haha .:)

The story happened one night . That time I was just around 4 years old . It was my first time holding a cat .:) I was so happy . When I took the cat outside which is my biggest mistake , the cat started to struggle . It saw a rat . The cat lose free . It jumped towards my body and scratches along my body from my neck until the center of my stomach  . Arghh ! Blood all over my body . My dad took me to clinic . Then , I forgot what happened already . Huhu . But , what for sure is , after that incident , I'm more attracted to cat and started to LOVE cats more . Haha . Isn't it weird . For some poeple , if that incident happened to them , of course will make them hate or scared more to cat right ? But me ? Err . No comment . Haha . See ? After what happened to me , I still loves cats ! Even after what it has done towards me . :D And the cats didn't leave a scratch on you , and you still SCARED OF IT ?? Haha . Come on lah . Cat isn't that scary la . Trust me ! :)

Hehe . Cat is cute . Do not ever be scared of them ok ? :)

I hope you guys will not be scared to cat anymore after this . :) Do be closed with them ok ? Hope you enjoy your life always . Haha . I LOVE MY CATS AND ALL THE CAT THAT EXIST IN THIS WORLD ! 
:D 





No comments:

Post a Comment